Sunday, February 26, 2012

When Life Gets You Down, It's Not Over Yet

Lot of times, I personally sometimes feel that life is so down, feel like giving up on certain things, feel unhappy over certain matters, etc...even sometimes thought about whether the sacrifices was worth it.

By the end of the day, after clearing my thoughts, I feel that this life isn't as bad nor unfortunate as it actually seems. There ARE in fact, other people who are experiencing even worst situations.

There are lots of things I should feel grateful about, and should be lifting my spirits up, instead of pushing it down. When my marriage was down, my family was there for me. When every day life was dull, my kids would brighten it up for me. Sometimes when my kids make me crazy, my friends are there to keep me sane. When work was stressing me, colleagues are there to support me. At times even, people and even strangers around me gives inspirations and comforting encouragements.

Well, of course, if I have no money, I can't just go begging for it. That's why, I have to be even stronger and more hard working to earn it. Even though I've lost faith in love and even relationships, let's just put it aside for now then. Some things in life just have to wait, while there may be other more important things that should be prioritized for now.

So when life gets you down, it's not over just yet. There's still alot of things out there, waiting to be explored, to be fulfilled, to be experienced. It can sometimes be tough and challenging, but it may be rewarding and valuable. Priceless..maybe?

No comments: