Monday, February 13, 2012

Anyone Seen Cupid Yet ?

Well, why else would cupid be around here for? Preparing for Valentine's Day of course. I've had my fair share of romantic and/or non-romantic Valentine's. Unfortunately, it ended few years ago for me, BUT...doesn't mean I'm not happy.

Purpose of Valentine's day is to spend this day with that special someone, someone you love, to care & to share, to appreciate & to cherish him/her (and everything else sweet and nice).

Not only does it mean being with bf & gf or husband & wife, but I guess it also includes with parents, siblings (family), children, friends/BFF's, or whomever it may be (does pets count?) If dogs can be human's best friend, why not valentine's too right? (hypothetically speaking)

Anyway, to all the lovely couples, be happy and cherish the one you love every single day. To the singles, also to be happy and not to lose hope nor feel despair (single = freedom = cost savings) isn't that something to be happy about ?

As for me, I'll be attending to my 3 cute Valentine's at home, and spending my "freedom" time on some paperworks. LOL

Happy Valentine's Day everyone !~

No comments: