Friday, February 24, 2012

Lots To Do, Lots To Learn

There's so many things to do, so many goals to achieve, so many new things to learn, new skills to master, etc (list goes on and on and on...)

Learning is infinite, as long as we're willing to try it, to do our best in it. No matter at what age anyone is in, learning is like a "survival kit". It helps to upgrade ourselves, to evolve into something better, to equipt us with more knowledge and to gain new experiences along the way.

I'm very fortunate enough to have good people around me, who are willing to share and guide me along the way. Even though I'm pretty slow at it, and can sometimes be stubborn in changing the old habits, but I hope, with more time and opportunities, I can achieve it somehow, some day.

It sometimes feel scary too, maybe due to expectations, or scared of dissapointments, or probably lack of confidence as well. Hoping that sooner or later, with more practise, extra effort, and little bit more determination, will help me overcome this feeling.

Keep moving forward, aim straight ahead...!

No comments: