Sunday, April 15, 2012

Setting New Goals

It's not a new year's resolution, but I guess it's close enough to be one. Well, it's been a week of tiring work out, but I feel kinda pumped up. Even though it was hard at first, but I manage to push it through. Physically tiring, but mentally keep pushing myself to achieve the target. YEAH! I made it. Now to maintain it.

Other goals to accomplish would be to keep learning new skills and techniques, practising more artworks, drawings, paintings. It's been really fun doing it. Even though I take longer time to finish it due to my lack of experience, but there's a bit of satisfaction being able to achieve it. The journey is still long though, more obstacles to face and challenges awaits.

Another thing would be, to earn and save enough to spend on myself. I think it's high time to think for myself a little bit more. Of course, kids will always come first, and to make sure that their needs are fulfilled. Should restrain myself sometimes and not to be greedy in indulging.

So GOALS, I'm gonna meet you all one day, sooner or later. I'm now chasing after it one after another!

No comments: