Monday, January 30, 2012

Hear My Prayers

Today's the day...a happy celebration day for all hokkien folks...people busy preparing for the midnight prayers for 9th day of Chinese New Year "Pai Ti Kong". Going to have lotsa fireworks soon...*yikes* Luckily the 3A's are too exhausted and will sleep through anything. *phew*

Let me just say a few prayers or wishes first and hope its granted - may my family be safe and healthy, my kids smart and hard working in their studies, my friends be blessed with luck and happiness, myself with more love and wealth..and probably with more patience, determination, and strength...to guide me through each year.

Anyway, just also had an early b'day celebration for big A due to some "schedule" problem. She didn't really mind (luckily for the pretty b'day cake) It was sweet and harmonious for the twins to sing the b'day song to their sister. Although still in their somewhat "chipmunk" voices...

Ahh...fireworks starting...this will take awhile...start praying everyone.

No comments: