Sunday, January 29, 2012

Happy Birthday to Everyone

Birthday wishes to everyone. Although it slipped my mind at first until i kept seeing post by friends that the 7th day of CNY actually bears that significance. Anyway, cheers to all!

Today was just another day spent with my 3A's, went around eating food of their choice, some shopping (more guilt spending for me), and more book shopping for them. Education does have its price, even though expensive, but knowledge gained are priceless afterall.

Anyway, the kids met up with some friends for an evening swim. While in the car, they suddenly talked about bf/gf topics. The eldest, being the spokesperson, asked me whether the twins can have bf's when they grow up. My answer, obviously being - 'when they grow up'.

It is an unavoidable topic, but to think that even 5, 7 and 8 year old's can talk about these. Modern generation? Sigh...dilemma of being a parent.

No comments: