Sunday, May 20, 2012

Mother's Day Gift

This post is really outdated...but I still feel like posting it...LOL

My eldest drew and decorated a Mother's Day Card for me. Wonder why she drew me with Rapunzel's long hair though...

She drew me teaching her to cook eggs...her very own omelette. And the other picture was about planting / watering plants. I'm glad she enjoyed those experiences. I'm also proud that she can write better chinese. Not perfect, but good enough for her level. She's really doing her best. {although at times she may not look like it}

Her grades aren't super good at school, but she can achieve many other great things {like her Judo}. It's her own accomplishments and some positive developments, and I hope she'll keep it up and become better one day.

{Keep at it and hang in there!}

No comments: